Scrunch It Alterations
This variant is currently sold out
Love an item but want to give it a little something extra?! Add a touch of elastic to select vintage items to jazz it up and create a custom fit.
Select from two options: Scrunch the existing item OR Crop & Scrunch for an even more customized look.
- What can be scrunched?
- Pant cuffs
- Dress sleeve cuffs
- Top sleeve cuffs
- Top hemlines
- Tee hemlines
- Sweater hemlines
** Some garments and fabrications are extremely difficult to alter. I will note in the product description if the item is NOT eligible for alterations.
- How will it be altered?
- I will create an elastic casing and insert the preferred length of elastic based on provided measurements
- Style and elastic width will be determined via email after purchase
- What's the process?
- Add Scrunch It or Crop & Scrunch to your cart
- Include your email at checkout
- After your purchase is made, I will reach out via email to confirm your measurements and alteration preferences. Please check your Junk folder if you do not receive the email within 24 hrs.
- An email confirmation with a shipping tracking number will be sent when your item is ready.
- All alterations are completed by myself and may add an additional week to the delivery time.
Have questions? Feel free to start a chat via the text box in the bottom right corner of the screen OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo examples of Scrunch Alterations:
- Butterscotch Silk Pant: Scrunched It by creating an elastic casing using lining and original hem and adding 1/2" elastic for a jogger-style fit.
- Mallard Crop Sweatshirt: Cropped & Scrunched the sweater by shortening the length of the sweatshirt, creating an elastic casing, and inserting 1" elastic.
- Ruffle Silk Top: Cropped & Scrunched the sleeve length of the blouse by shortening the sleeve, hemming, and inserting 1/4" elastic.