Hem It Alterations
This product is currently sold out.
Love the pants but the inseam is too long? Wish that maxi dress was a mini instead? Now your wish can come true with customized hem alterations for select vintage items!
- What can be hemmed?
- Denim inseam
- Pant inseam
- Short inseam
- Top length
- Sleeve cuff length
- Dress length **
- Skirt length *
** Some hemlines and fabrications are extremely difficult to alter. I will note in the product description if the item is NOT eligible for alterations.
- How will it be hemmed?
- I will recreate the original style of the hem on the garment unless communicated otherwise.
- Examples include hand stitch hem for softer/drapey materials or rolled machine stitch for denim/structured fabrics.
- What's the process?
- Add Hem It to your purchase
- Include your email at checkout
- After your purchase is made, I will reach out via email to confirm your measurements and style of hem preferred. Please check your Junk folder if you do not receive the email within 24 hrs.
- An email confirmation with a shipping tracking number will be sent when your item is ready.
- All alterations are completed by myself and may add an additional week to the delivery time.
Have questions? Feel free to start a chat via the text box in the bottom right corner of the screen OR email email@example.com.
Photo examples of Hem Alterations:
- Striped Tunic Mini: shortened length of the dress from midi to above the knee using machine stitch hem.
- Blue Block Print Maxi: shortened the sleeve length from long to cap sleeve using a hem handstitch.