30s Bias Silk Slip Dress
This product is currently sold out.
Absolutely STUNNING 1930s bias-cut silk slip dress with puff cap sleeves, v-neckline, keyhole back, and delicate lace detailing on bodice and trim.
- Era: 30s
- Label: n/a
- Material: Silk
- Flat Measurements:
- 15" armpit to pit
- 13" waist
- 18.5" hip
- 54" length
- Condition: Good - has normal signs of wear for age with one small spot on back and repaired weak spot on upper back neckline
- Nikki is 5'4" and wears an XS/0
- Measurements= bust: 34", waist: 26", hips: 36.5"
- Be gentle when pulling on over the head as fabric is 90s year old
- Not eligible for Custom Alterations
Due to the nature of vintage, this item may have gentle wear. Anything major will be noted and priced accordingly. Items have been laundered & sanitized so they may live their best new life.